Tints of Nature Henna Cream - Red
- High performance Semi Permanent Hair Colour.
- With Natural Henna & Plant Extracts.
Henna Cream offers another healthier way to colour your hair without the long term commitment.
A gentle, PPD/PTD FREE semi-permanent formula made with natural henna and over 95% naturally derived and 15 certified organic ingredients that treat, condition and strengthen your hair during colouring, to give you beautiful colour with healthy, glossy results and grey coverage.
This Henna Cream range is perfect if you are looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth and tone to your existing colour.
Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes,this rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
Clarifying Shampoo 10ml sachet
Plastic gloves & Plastic Cap
Bottle Colour Cream
It's a gentle and natural alternative to conventional home hair colour.
Available in 9 shades and lasts up to 12 washes.
Ingredients are ethically sourced.
Bio degradable & Recyclabel packaging.
Made in the UK.
100% Natural Fragrance (berry)
PPD/ PRD, ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, peroxide, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, EDTA, DEA, mineral oil, metallic salts, silicones, SLS/SLES, GMO ingredients, gluten.
1. Shampoo your hair with the sachet of Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Pop on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes.
We recommend the naturally nourishing, moisture rich Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
For grey hair use medium-low heat from a hairdryer for the first 10-15 minutes of your 40 minute development time.
Please note this product does not contain peroxide therefore it will not lighten your hair.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Product Comments & Customer Reviews
" So very pleased with this natural henna cream colourant. I am unable to use other products due to allergies. This product is a godsend! Thank you. " MB, Frome
" This product is fantastic . The colour looks completely natural and covers grey very well. As I cannot use any product with ammonia or peroxide it is ideal for me. Thank you so much Beauty Naturals!!! " MB, Frome