Happy Nails Polish - Rock It!
- Now free of 20 harmful substances.
- Green Beauty & Care.
- With Avocado & Biotin.
- Up to 90% Natural Ingredients.
This vegan, plant-based benecos 20-FREE nail polish formulation contains at least 90% ingredients of natural origin - including wood pulp, corn, beetroot, rice, sugar cane.
The texture is extra breathable and water-permeable, so that water and oxygen molecules also pass through the polish to the nails.
In addition, the nail polish is enriched with French apple seed oil, which is a by-product of cider production and which, together with biotin (=vitamin H), nourishes and gives you beautiful nails.
Happy nails provides intense coverage, a short drying time, a beautiful shine, excellent spreadability and of course the 20-FREE formulation.
Suitable for vegans
Wide brush for easy application
20 free formulation which means that the following ingredients are NOT included:
Toluene, halogen-organic compounds, phthalates, colophony (rosin), camphor, parabens, silicones, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils, Triphenyl phosphate (TPHP), ethyl tosylamides, polyurethane, xylene, acetone, styrene/acrylates copolymer, animal derived ingredients, benzophenones (and other UV filters octocrylene, etocrylene), PEG- derivatives, nanomaterial as defined by the EU Cosmetics Regulation, acetyl tributyl citrate, solid microplastic particles.
Apply two coats of nail polish and finish with a coat of benecos Crystal Nail Polish. No base coat needed.
For a perfect finish:
- File nails and trim and shape cuticles.
- Then cleanse nails to remove any oils. Use either an oil free polish remover or a cleansing hand bath or hand scrub. Dry nails thoroughly.
- Then paint the nails. Let them dry thoroughly between coats. To finish just hold hands under cold water to finally set the polish.