We use Royal Mail for our return parcels.
1) Safely pack the unwanted product(s), using your own padded envelope or small box.
2) Include a brief note letting us know your name and address, and whether you want a refund or an exchange for other products. Please also include your telephone number in case we need to contact you.
3) Print the above Freepost label on plain paper. You will need to cut it out and tape it onto your package or parcel.
4) You can either post the package in a Royal Mail post box or hand it in at your local Post Office.
5) Your return parcel must be sent back to us within 28 days of ordering.
6) Please note: we do not refund postage or delivery costs.