Cleansing & Shaving Gel
by David Hill for Men
£ 6.20 Add to Basket
3 for 2 offer - selected David Hill skincare for men *
* Buy any 3 selected David Hill products and only pay for 2. Prices will be automatically adjusted in your shopping basket. Offer limited to one free product per order.
- With Aloe Vera and Peppermint.
This refreshing, extra cool gel is an alternative to traditional shaving creams and will give a close, smooth shave and leave skin cleansed and refreshed.
The low foaming formula is enriched with herbal extracts to help moisturise and lubricate your skin to give excellent razor performance and glide. Your skin will be left smooth, supple and moisturised, not dry and tight.
The gel can also be used as an alternative to traditional soaps to cleanse thoroughly without leaving the skin dry and stripped of natural protection.
Made in the UK.
Moisten skin and then apply gel to face and neck against the diirection of the hair growth.
Shave and then rinse with warm water.
Can be used with or without a brush.
For wet shaving.
Top Tips For The Perfect Shave
1. Ideally, shave in the shower or bath as the hot, steamy atmosphere will help to soften the bristles, making shaving easier.
2. Wash your face with plenty of hot water to ensure those bristles are soft. Allow about 3 to 4 minutes for stubble to soften properly making it easier to shave.
3. Before shaving use a deep cleansing face wash or cleanser and spend a little time massaging your chosen shaving preparation into your face as this again will help to soften and lift the bristles.
5. Make sure that your razor has a clean sharp blade and shave using short strokes.
6. Always shave in the direction of your hairs' growth – generally speaking this is down on the cheeks and chin and upwards on the neck. To check just run your finger across your stubble to see which direction the hair is growing. Shaving against the direction of hair growth is the primary cause of razor burn, redness and rashes. Take special care around the sensitive neck area.
6. Rinse the blade regularly as you shave and don’t press hard against the skin.
7. Finally rinse your face thoroughly with cool water and pat dry (don't rub).
8. Afterwards apply moisturiser, balm or after shave gel as this will restore moisture balance and protect.
Comments & Customer Reviews
- Shaving & skin care for men.
The David Hill Shaving & Skin Care Range combines a wealth of natural oils and herbal extracts chosen specifically for their ability to moisturise, soothe and nourish.
Regular use will ensure that your skin remains smooth and supple.
Most importantly they will minimise the damage from daily shaving, prevent razor burn and skin irritation and reduce the risk of premature lines.