by Active Oral Care
- For fresher breath.
- Reduces odour causing bacteria.
- Helps prevent plaque.
- Easy to use.
- Use daily.
Bacterial plaque accumulates on the tongue to cause bad breath. Use daily to maintain fresh breath and a healthy clean mouth.
- Freshens breath naturally.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Compact design with comfort handle.
- Ideal for smokers.
Research shows the tongue accumulates more bacterial plaque than other parts of the oral cavity. Regular tongue cleansing is a quick and effective way to significantly reduce plaque causing bacteria and the source of bad breath.
1. First clean the centre of the tongue using the outer part of the cleanser that has the outre ridge.
2. Extend the tongue as far as possible and with the tongue brush reach the furthest part of the tongue.
3. Sweep the tongue cleanser along the center of the tongue towards the tip of the tongue.
4. Rinse the tongue cleanser after each stroke with clean water and repeat several times for maximum effect.
5. Clean the sides of the tongue using the smooth flat side of the cleanser. Rinse and repeat for maximum effect.
Use before brushing your teeth. For hygienic reasons replace every 3-4 months. During the first few days of use the tongue cleaner may in some cases provoke a feeling of nausea. This feeling will disappear with time and you will be able to reach the back of the tongue without difficulty.
Dental Cleaning Aids
- Essential oral care.
Additional product including a Tongue Cleaner and a Fresher Breath Spray for all-round, effective, oral hygiene.